Conveniently located to serve St. Louis, Des Peres, and surrounding areas
Juvéderm Skinvive is the first and only hyaluronic acid microdroplet injectable indicated to improve skin smoothness. What sets Skinvive apart from traditional dermal fillers is its primary focus on enhancing skin hydration, resulting in improved glow, firmness, smoothness, and elasticity.
- FDA-approved to improve skin smoothness in the cheek area for adults over 21, based on clinical studies
- Safe for all Fitzpatrick skin types I-VI (all skin tones)
- Results last 6-9 months
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) based filler, which works by attracting water to create a more plump, smooth skin appearance (like other Juvéderm dermal fillers)
- Contains a small amount of lidocaine to help with pain during injection
- Mild side effects like bruising, swelling, and redness are common, but most resolve within about 7 days
- Slated to become available at cosmetic surgery practices “within the next six months,” according to a May 2023 press release
The Skinvive Treatment Session
As a “microdroplet” facial injectable, Skinvive is injected beneath the skin using numerous very small injection points, spaced about 0.5-1 cm apart, across the treatment area. The filler diffuses within the skin, helping to improve skin smoothness and hydration and to impart an overall glow.
As the goal of Skinvive treatment is to improve skin quality without adding fullness, many are calling this new class of injectable “skin boosters.” While this is a noteworthy departure from the goals of other fillers, it is not entirely new: these injectables are commonly used in other countries, but Skinvive is the first to receive FDA approval in the United States.
Typically, a minimum of 2 syringes is required for each treatment, although the quantity may vary based on the areas being treated. You can anticipate visible results from Skinvive in approximately 2 weeks, and these effects typically endure for around 6 months.
*Please note that Skinvive is available for purchase only in multiples. All syringes must be used at the same visit.
Cost of Skinvive Treatment
2 syringes for $800
3 syringes for $1,100
4 syringes for $1,400